Drop a small stone into a pool of water and you get ripples that expand and extend outward.
Employee communications work in much the same way. Short, purpose-driven messages can spread through an organization and create a growing impact. You get a lot more out than you put in. Start with a thoughtful plan that drops small important initiatives into your communications program, and over time you’ll notice positive results spreading across a variety of measures.
• Higher engagement – when you share information, employees are more likely to become advocates for your organization. They give maximum effort to finding ways to achieve company goals, and they make it a choice to STAY and grow with the company.
• Higher retention – when employees choose to stay with the company, you spend less time and money searching for talent, interviewing, and on-boarding new hires.
• Lower absenteeism – when employees are involved and engaged, they spend more time at work, take fewer sick days, and lower your disability costs.
• Higher productivity – with fewer absences and a renewed commitment to company goals, employees are more efficient and effective at helping you to increase profits.
• Improved readership – over time, employees come to recognize and appreciate your regular communication. They read and respond to important messages and learn where to find additional information. As a result, you and your team spend less time answering questions and more time on strategic planning.
If you could improve your employee communications, would you? Learn how by contacting us at 203.761.8841 or emailing Jeff at [email protected]. Our goal is to help make your employee communications as efficient, effective, and profitable as possible. We will work with you to solve problems, or plan the future. But we need to hear your story. The first step is a click away